Calderdale Family Karate Club has a clear vision about what it wants to achieve and the legacy it wants to leave. This vision is reflected by the Club Charter which outlines the following objectives:
1. To create a lasting legacy of traditional martial arts in local communities of Calderdale.
2. To foster and practice the traditional martial art values of; confidence, respect, and discipline.
3. Provide varied Traditional Tang Soo Do lessons that are stimulating to participants.
4. Provide a safe environment for people to learn Traditional Tang Soo Do and at a pace which they are comfortable with.
5. To improve the fitness levels of participants and help them to lead healthy lifestyles.
6. Provide quality instruction at a cost that is affordable to local communities.